So, I got my hair cut tonight and my friend Tina (who is also my hairstylist) said to me, "I just have to tell you this."
I said, "Ok," wondering what she could possibly have to tell me before cutting my hair.
Well, needless to say, she pointed out that normally when she cut my hair she would snap the cape on the last snap because my neck was fat. Tonight, she moved it in one snap and actually proved to me she could snap it at the next one too but it was just too tight.
It was just one of those weird, little moments that made me go, "Huh."
I guess it's good to know I've apparently lost the 18 pounds in my neck. Super. My pants will fit so much better now.
Not!
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment